New Year New Me...

Monday, January 9, 2012

You asked for it so now you got it! I finally started the MACA blog.  As most of you know this is not my personality. So I am stepping out of my box in 2012 and taking pics of outfits that I wear from the store.

Mandy Rogers
Pin It


People always say to me I would of never put that together but it looks really good. Now you can see the outfit, copy, discover my fashion tips and enjoy my life as a boutique owner.


Mandy Rogers: MACA Clothe
Special thanks to photographer Trent Wilson Photography
Pin It


Bright colors, pencil skirts, stacked bangles and chunky rings!!……….. All must have trends for Spring 2012! Go ahead……..tuck in that solid colored top into your favorite high waisted skirt and accessorize. Spring is bright, loud, and it screams stack that jewelry!


Mandy Rogers: MACA Clothe
Special thanks to photographer Trent Wilson Photography
Pin It


Hot pink top by Velvet Heart $84 (available at MACA)

Grey pencil skirt by Velvet Heart with leather trim $88 (available at MACA)

Biker gloves Michael Kors-gift from my MACA girls

Jewelry- vintage MACA

Leather Back Pack- Gentle Fawn $98 (available at MACA)


MACA love

6 comments :

  1. Mandy, this is great!! i remember talking about this with you a while back! good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Mandy,can't wait to see more fun outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful darling!!! Love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you look GORGEOUS!!! Can't wait to follow this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore this! So So So proud of you! <3

    MACA <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kevin I'm so proud of u! I've always wanted to steal ur ideas and now u made it super easy! At least I'm honest and tell u upfront that I'm gonna steal ur ideas! Ur such a beautiful person from ur guts to ur shellac! Ur a local fashion icon and I'm pumped to see what's next...��

    ReplyDelete