Wearing something Old and Making it New

Friday, January 13, 2012


Pin It



Pin It

Special thanks to photographer Trent Wilson Photography


Short suits are in for Spring…. Don’t want to buy a complete suit? You don’t have too! Most of us have a blazer in the closet from Fall. All you have to do is pair it with shorts that match in color and fabric and you are set for Spring.

And since AR weather is so unpredictable it is totally ok to wear this same outfit with tights.

Gold chains are timeless and you can wear multiple ones. Don’t want to invest in 3 necklaces?? Just use chains you already have and add too it. I already had the short one and I just added the long one to make my old short chain feel new again!


Want some of the same pieces I am wearing? Come shop MACA and I will help you!

Black blazer by Velvet Heart $108
Black shorts by Velvet Heart $88
Polka dot shirt by Timing $30
Cognac clutch vintage MACA
Chain necklaces MACA and Cheap Thrills

No comments :

Post a Comment