MACA CRUSH MONDAY [JADE BALOW]

Monday, September 22, 2014

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend, and we are kicking off this Labor Day by getting the inside scoop of one of our customers, Jade Balow!  Jade is a recent nursing school grad with a BSN degree.  She currently works in intensive care at Mercy hospital in Fort Smith.  Ms. Balow won't be a Ms. for very long though because she got engaged on the beach in July and will marry her best friend, Kolby, to become Mrs. Kendrick!  Apart from work she loves hanging out with her cute little yorkie, Banjo!  She claims that she is truly blessed to be loved and able to serve God in this world!  Check out Jade and her personal style with our Q and A time! 



Maca: What are three words to describe your style?
Jade: Southern. Simple. Comfortable.
Maca: What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Jade: I went skydiving.  I can't wait to do it again, i'm an adrenaline junkie! 
Maca: What is your dream job?
Jade: To be a registered anesthetist nurse.  
Maca: If you were a shoe, which one describes you best?
Jade: Wedges- you can can dress them up or down, simple or fancy! 
Maca: Who is your favorite singer/band?
Jade: My new band crush lately is Florida Georgia Line 
Maca: What is your favorite season of clothing?
Jade: Fall, I love sweaters and jeans! 
Maca: What accessory could you not live without?
Jade: A ring, I constantly play with my thumb ring! 
Maca: Who's your celebrity style crush?
Jade: Blake Lively! She's gorgeous! 
Maca: Do you have a go-to place to shop?
Jade: I have a few local boutiques that I know never let me down when i'm in need of a new outfit in a hurry! 
Maca: What are your wearing from Maca?
Jade: I am wearing a high low dress, paired with a mocha cardigan, and the cutest shoes you've ever seen! 
Maca: What is your favorite part about any given day?

Jade:  I love parts of the day where I can do something sweet and unexpected the people, or for a total stranger for that matter! 







No comments :

Post a Comment