MACA CRUSH MONDAY [Natalie Crawford]

Monday, November 4, 2013

We're starting off the week right with another Maca Crush Monday!  Maca was fortunate enough to catch up with Ms. Natalie Crawford. We got the inside scoop on her life, and what catches her eye in the fashion world. Between finishing up her final semester of college with a bachelor's degree in organizational leadership (a branch of business management)  here in Fayetteville at the University of Arkansas, and training for the upcoming Miss University of Arkansas pageant she was still able to answer some Q&A's from crazy memories, style sense, all the way to life aspirations! Leaving her hometown of the wonderful windy city of Chicago wasn't an easy decision for Natalie when deciding upon going to school here, but she is glad she made the move to become a beloved Razorback! When she has time she loves spending it with her friends, playing a little guitar, or just  relaxing! It's no secret she has a huge heart, by her involvement with Children's Miracle Networks Hospital. Through her involvement in the Miss America Organization she is able to collect and give donations in hopes to save a child's life!

Maca: What are three words to describe your style?
Natalie: Modest, over-dressed, professional
Maca: What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Natalie: Well, in high school I went to T.P. my homecoming date's house. I ended
up T.P'ing the wrong house because the next day he said his neighbors house
got TPed. I played it off like it wasn't me.
Maca: What is your dream job?
Natalie: an actress, and/or organizing philanthropy events as a side hobby
Maca: If you were a shoe, which one describes you best?
Natalie:  sneakers, they are chill and comfy....just like me. ha. ha. You can pair sneakers with anything!
Maca: Who is your favorite singer?
Natalie: Katy Perry
Maca: What is your favorite season of clothing?
Natalie: Fall! I love wearing boots! It's starting to become a problem. I love all
the colors that go with fall! They tend to accentuate brunettes
Maca: What accessory could you not live without?
Natalie: I'm not sure if you could count this as an accessory...but lipstick.
I'm pretty sure I have close to 40.
Maca: Who's your celebrity style crush?
Natalie: Rachel McAdams, she's perfect in every way! Simple, elegant and beautiful!
Maca: Do you have a go-to place to shop?
Natalie: Nordstorms...they have a little bit of everything I like.
Maca: What are your wearing from Maca?
Natalie: I'm wearing a pair of Just Black jeans that are AMAZING! They are like the Sisterhood of the Traveling pants jeans, they just conform to any type of body type for perfection! With the jeans I have a plain collard shirt with jewels for underneath my fun "Pow" sweater! I paired it with a pair of sneaker wedges of course!
Maca: What is your favorite part about any given day?
Natalie: Sunset, I always look and see what time it is when the sun starts going down. It is always
a different time, I keep a log of different sunset pictures on my phone.

Maca loves getting to know our customers and their personal fashion! Remember if you want to be the next Maca crush Monday tag us on Instagram @macaclothe in your pictures showing us how you styled your item from Maca.  Use the #macacrushmonday (that's the only way we will see it) ..and who knows you might be next?! Each week our new Maca Crush will receive a $10 gift card. If you live in Fayetteville or close we'd like to have you come in the store to take some pictures. If you live out of state no worries, we can get the info and pictures from you through email! Hope you enjoyed reading about Lauren as much as we did chatting with her! Make the best of your Monday's! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment