MACA CRUSH MONDAY [STACY BARTLETT]

Monday, November 18, 2013


Another beautiful crisp day here in NWA, and of course we are starting the week off with another one of our beloved customers for MACA CRUSH MONDAY! This week's gorgeous MACA crush is the wonderfull Stacy Bartlett!  Stacy came to the University of Arkansas all the way from Tualatin Oregon! She made her decision on attending the U of A from a gymnastic scholarships where she was apart of the gymbacks for 4 years as an undergrad! Miss Bartlett has achieved a degree in Hospitality and is now finishing up her last year in grad school to get her masters in sports management, which she is currently working in the athletic department with the softball and swimming and diving teams here at this wonderful University! With that schedule we got lucky to catch up with her so she could share her MACA love with us! We were also lucky enough to have former Razorback baseball player, Sam Bates, to tag along with Stacy--- they are together sorry ladies!  Cutest little Razorback couple ever! 






Maca: What are three words to describe your style?

Stacy: pretty pretty princess :-) 
Maca: What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Stacy: making the move across country to go to school. I was nervous to do it, but honestly it was the best decision of my life. 
Maca: What is your dream job?
Stacy: Owning my own business so I can use my own creativity...I love to draw and paint. Or anything with animals would be awesome too!
Maca: If you were a shoe, which one describes you best?
Stacy: Probably a wedge...they are cute and comfortable! 
Maca: Who is your favorite singer?
Stacy: Britney Spears for sure. I was Britney for Halloween one year, and I used her music for my floor music during my gymback career!
Maca: What is your favorite season of clothing?
Stacy: Summer of course! I have tons of dresses that are easy to throw on and still look great!
Maca: What accessory could you not live without?
Stacy: Earrings, I feel lost without them
Maca: Who's your celebrity style crush? 
Stacy: Victoria Beckham...she is stunning! Plus who doesn't love a spice girl!
Maca: Do you have a go-to place to shop?
Stacy: Maca...duh!
Maca: What are your wearing from Maca?
Stacy: I am wearing a romper over a black pair of tights with a pair of leopard print heels. I add the shoes in to give a little spunk to my outfit. I also paired it with a blue blazer so I can wear it to work. I love this look because it can be professional or a more fun outfit!
Maca: What is your favorite part about any given day? 
Stacy: When I get home from a long day and I just a sense of feeling accomplished....then I can just turn on "Friends" and spend the evening with my dog Rylee!

Us girls here at Maca LOVE getting to know our customers on a personal level and getting to know all the different styles they love. We want you to be the next Maca Crush Monday!  Tag us on Instagram @macaclothe in your pictures showing us how you styled your item from Maca.  Use the #macacrushmonday (that's the only way we will see it) ..and who knows you might be next?! Each week our new Maca Crush will receive a $10 gift card. If you live in Fayetteville or close we'd like to have you come in the store to take some pictures. If you live out of state no worries, we can get the info and pictures from you through email! Hope you enjoyed reading about Stacy as much as we did chatting with her! Make the best of your Monday's! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment